My Teaching Philosophy

Teaching is a complicated profession. Teaching is needed to make people qualified for the profession that they want. A teacher is not just only teach, but forms students into an useful person. A teacher is also acts as a parent, a counselor, a guider, a role model or even a friend to his or her students.

I believe that each student is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually and socially. I will help them to develop their potential in them as capable individuals.

I believe that helping students to develop a deep love and respect for themselves, others and their environment occurs through an open sharing of ideas and one of the way to approach disciplines among them.

Therefore, I believe that I need to use many types of approaches to attract the students' attention to learn. I hope that I can be a teacher that give a positive changes in students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

..weLcOme..




..hEllO..

..welcome to my teaching e-portfolio..

..this blog was created to fulfill the requirement in subject

SSI 3013 (ICT in Science)..

..hope you'll enjoy reading this blog and feel free to drop any comments..

(^_~)





IN




background